To get a FREE 2017 DeLallo Recipes & Coupons Calendar sign up for the DeLallo email newsletter and receive a free 2017 calendar that’s filled with recipe ideas! Plus, coupons to save on your favorite DeLallo products!
Mint Lemonade Lip Scrub DIY!
Have you been wanting to make a homemade lip scrub at home? I sure have! Plus, buying lip cremes can be pricey, especially if they are prescription. I am allergic to many of the chemicals in these cremes both prescription and over the counter. So, I tried this do it yourself project and it totally worked for me! If you’d like to make this lip scrub as well, be sure to have the following ingredients ready:
- 6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons almond oil
- 8-10 drops lemon essential oil
- 4-5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops Vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1 drop yellow food gel (optional)
Let us know what you thought of this Mint Lemonade Lip Scrub and how it worked! For additional directions on how to make this homemade remedy, visit the A Cultivated Nest Webpage!
Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe!
Winter is here, which means drinking lots of hot chocolate! My new favorite version of this winter drink is Frozen Hot Chocolate. I recently found a homemade recipe of this drink that I just had to share with our readers. Plus, the frozen texture makes this drink so amazing! If you’d like to make this frozen hot chocolate drink as well, be sure to have the following ingredients ready at home:
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 cups ice
- Possible garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate sauce, hot fudge, shaved chocolate curls, chopped nuts, caramel sauce, sprinkles
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the A Spicy Perspective Webpage for more details. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
Seven Layer Dip Recipe!
Need a yummy dip for your upcoming football games? If so, what dish will you be bringing to the party? I’d bring this Seven Layer Dip Recipe, because it delicious and easy to make at home! This dip has guacamole, sour cream, and cheese. Doesn’t that sound yummy to make yourself? If you’d like to make this dip recipe as well, be sure to have the following ingredients at home:
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups fresh guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup fresh, chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can sliced olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Life In the Lofthouse Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe, we love to hear from our readers.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe!
I love purchasing fudge at a variety of stores! However, buying fudge can be very expensive. So, I made this 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge last month and it was amazing! You have to try this sweet treat, because you will not be disappointed. If you’d like to make fudge homemade as well, be sure to have the following ingredients at home:
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- Confectioners’ sugar
For further instruction on making this Peanut Butter Fudge, be sure to visit the Sally’s Baking Addition Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this sweet treat in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Best Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe!
The weather is already starting to get colder, which means soup weather! I recently made this Best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe and it was absolutely amazing. Nothing is better than broccoli and cheese! Am I right? My husband typically does not enjoy broccoli dishes, but loved this recipe! If you’d like to make this soup dish as well, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon + 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 small/medium sweet yellow onion, diced small
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced finely
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 to 3 cups broccoli florets, diced into bite-size pieces + 1 cups stems, optional
- 2 large carrots, trimmed, peeled, and sliced into very thin rounds, about 1/16th-inch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or regular paprika, optional and to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder, optional and to taste
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces grated high quality extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we love to hear from readers. For more directions on making this soup, be sure to visit the Averie Cooks Webpage!
Shrimp and Grits Recipe!
In the mood for some good southern comfort food? If so, why not make this homemade Shrimp and Grits recipe! I often hear that people are scared to prepare shrimp and home. Shrimp is very easy to prepare with the right recipes and guidance! My husband recently prepared this Shrimp And Grits recipe for me himself and he doesn’t cook often. If you’d like to make this recipe at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds medium raw shrimp, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cheese Grits
For more directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Written Realty Webpage for further instruction. Let us know if you often prepare shrimp at home. We’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback in the comments below.