Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe!
Winter is here, which means drinking lots of hot chocolate! My new favorite version of this winter drink is Frozen Hot Chocolate. I recently found a homemade recipe of this drink that I just had to share with our readers. Plus, the frozen texture makes this drink so amazing! If you’d like to make this frozen hot chocolate drink as well, be sure to have the following ingredients ready at home:
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 cups ice
- Possible garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate sauce, hot fudge, shaved chocolate curls, chopped nuts, caramel sauce, sprinkles
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the A Spicy Perspective Webpage for more details. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.