Looking for some free family fun? Check this out! Register for this FREE Build a Wooden Tic Tac Toe Game Workshop at Home Depot on June 3rd! Be sure to be there from 9 am to Noon for this fun freebie! Your kids get to build a wooden tic-tac-toe game to play with family or friends almost anywhere. Once the project is complete, your child can personalize their game board and pieces with paint and stickers! Plus, they’ll get a certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin! So Cool! Don’t miss it!
Tag: family fun
Do you love making special treats around the holidays, but you find yourself short on time or maybe patience? Well I have a super simple and easy recipe for you and your kids to make! Even my 3 year old can make these with a little bit of assistance! Below you will have the ingredients and directions to make these Dipped Wafer Cookies!
*Melting Chocolate or Frosting as alternative
1. If you are using melting chocolates then you will want to place them in a microwave-safe dish and follow the directions on the bag for melting. It’s usually 15-30 seconds stir until melted and smooth!
2. Open sugar wafers and dip in melted chocolate (caution, it will be hot) if little ones are helping, then you might want to use the frosting instead.
3. Add sprinkles to the chocolate or frosted ends of your sugar wafers!
4. Place on a plate, serve, and eat!!
If you liked this recipe then make sure to check out our others over here! Leave a comment below on what you thought about this tasty treat! Happy Cooking!
There is nothing I love more that FREE stuff! Throw in a magazine and I am all on it! Grab this free Family Fun magazine, no strings attached! These are full of great recipes and fun crafts for kids! Get yours now!
Love sitting around with friends and family making memories and building those oh so sticky and yummy S’mores? How would you like to get a chance to host a sterno S’mores party? Hurry and submit your application, spots are limited to ONLY 100 HOSTS!!
If picked you will receive:
• 2 Sterno S’mores Maker Kits (The extra one is a door prize for a lucky guest!)
• 2 Sterno S’mores Heat Fuel Cans (2-pack)
• $15 gift card for purchase of S’mores supplies
• Exclusive coupons for you and your party guests
• Party Host Guide – to help you plan and carry out party
Deadline is May 27, 2016
Rainbow Bunny Peeps Wreath! How Fun!
If you are like me, then your family absolutely loves Easter! My husband loves the spring dinner, my kids love the egg hunts, and I love to decorate! So, I found a fun and unique DIY project that was too cute not to share with our viewers! You can make a rainbow bunny Peeps wreath! Isn’t that an amazing and innovative idea? You’ll need the following supplies:
- Peeps Bunnies (5 Color Sampler Pack)
- 10″ Styrofoam Wreath
- Pink Burlap Ribbon
- Floral Pin
If you live in a warmer area, I suggest having this as an indoor wreath above your television or elsewhere. How did your DIY project turn out? Let us know, we love to hear from our readers. For additional tips and directions on how to make this project, visit the Tried And True Blog!