Homemade Muscle Rub With Essential Oils For Muscle Pain!
Do you ever have achy muscles at night? If so, you need to make this Homemade Muscle Rub With Essential Oils For Muscle Pain! I made this remedy for my husband last week and it worked wonderfully. As a construction worker, he gets bad shoulder pain. Long story short, he loved this homemade rub. If you’d like to make this muscle rub as well, be sure to have the following ingredients ready:
- 3 oz. beeswax pastilles (or a brick, which you will need to chop up)
- 4 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 4 tsp. sweet almond oil
- 15 drops pure rosemary essential oil
- 15 drops pure marjoram essential oil
- 10 drops pure lavender essential oil
- 10 drops pure lemongrass essential oil
For more directions on making this muscle rub, be sure to visit the Midwest Modern Momma Webpage for more details. Let us know your thoughts on this rub in the comment section below.