How To Make A Wreath From Pinecones!
I love picking up fallen pinecones from trees during the fall. Plus, tons of crafts use these pinecones for display during these colder months. I wanted to make something unique and I found this pinecone wreath DIY project! I haven’t made my own wreath yet, but I had to share this fun craft with our readers. If you do not live in an area with pine trees, you can find these pinecones at any local craft store. Here are the materials needed to make this project:
- 40 large pinecones – size depends on size of wreath
- Spring color spray paints – turquoise spray paint , light green spray paint , pink spray paint
- Old newspapers (or other material to protect the surface while spray painting)
- Ribbon for hanging
- Wire wreath form or a wire hanger formed into a circle
- Fishing line or floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks (optional)
For a complete list of instructions on this fun DIY please check out the How To Make a Burlap Wreath Webpage. She has all the things you will need to do! Let us know what you thought and how your wreath turned out! I can’t wait to make this one myself! I love wreaths!