Bacon Jalapeno Popper Bread Recipe!
During the winter, I love making homemade bread! One of my favorite sweets is this Bacon Jalapeno Popper Bread recipe. My family loves this bread so much that we’ve made this dish three times this month. Want to make this bread as well? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 8-10 slices bacon, after cooked and chopped you’ll need 2 cups
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup diced jalapeno, this will be about 1 large jalapeno, I diced seeds as well
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 12 ounce buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For additional directions on making this bacon jalapeno popper bread, be sure to visit the Call Me PMC Webpage! Let us know what you thought of this bread in the comment section below. We’d love to know.