Best Seven Layer Bean Dip Recipe!
Plan on having a party this weekend? If so, why not bring this Seven Layer Bean Dip Recipe! I recently tried this side dish with my husband and he ate almost the entire pan. Nothing is better than beans, cheese, and guacamole! Do you agree? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients for this dip:
- 2 cans refried black beans
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 8-oz container sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack or mexican blend cheese
- 1 small can of diced black olives
- 1/4 cup ro-tel (or 1 small chopped tomato if you aren’t lazy like me!)
- 3 chopped green onions
For more directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Pretty Providence Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this dip below, because we’d love to hear from you.