Adorable Mini Paper Kites DIY!
Looking for something fun to do with your kids this weekend? If so, why not make these adorable mini paper kites! This would be a great way to bust boredom and spend time with your kids. Isn’t this a fun idea? If you’d like to make this DIY with your family, be sure to have the following supplies:
- Coordinating craft paper (any 8.5 x 11″ paper will work)
- Paper straws (2 per kite)
- String or twine for the kite string (at least 25-30″ long)
- Light-weight string, twine or decorative ribbon for the tail of kite (at least 20″ long)
- Decorative ribbon scraps
- Elmer’s X-treme School Glue Stick
- All purpose glue
- Glittler glue for decorating (optional)
How did your mini paper kites turn out? Did they stay in the air? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. For further instruction on how to make these paper kites, be sure to visit the One Creative Mommy Webpage!