Looking for more free family fun? Head to Toy’s R Us on 6/25 for a FREE Pre-Fourth of July Party Event at Toys R Us! Kids 5 & up will be able to take home Zuru Bunch-O-Balloons 3-Pack and a Gazzillion blow-up beach ball for tons of fun at the beach! There will be a hula hoop contest, R/C car racing contest, karaoke party, and much more. It will take place between 1-3. This is one event you don’t want to miss! Register now!
Category: Frugal Living Tips
Do you like to celebrate St. Patricks Day? If so, then you will like this tasty snack! Thanks to The Salty Marshmallow they have created this super easy and delicious snack using Lucky Charms!
When you click the link it will take you to a list of ingredients and directions on how to make this for your family! My kids are excited to make this!
Let us know in the comments below what you thought about this easy Lucky Charm Snack Mix!
Do you love making special treats around the holidays, but you find yourself short on time or maybe patience? Well I have a super simple and easy recipe for you and your kids to make! Even my 3 year old can make these with a little bit of assistance! Below you will have the ingredients and directions to make these Dipped Wafer Cookies!
*Melting Chocolate or Frosting as alternative
1. If you are using melting chocolates then you will want to place them in a microwave-safe dish and follow the directions on the bag for melting. It’s usually 15-30 seconds stir until melted and smooth!
2. Open sugar wafers and dip in melted chocolate (caution, it will be hot) if little ones are helping, then you might want to use the frosting instead.
3. Add sprinkles to the chocolate or frosted ends of your sugar wafers!
4. Place on a plate, serve, and eat!!
If you liked this recipe then make sure to check out our others over here! Leave a comment below on what you thought about this tasty treat! Happy Cooking!
Do you have an artistic side? Maybe you know someone who does? Either way, this is a great deal on these amazing markers by Tombow! I found them on Instagram a few months ago and now they have this great deal on a 10 pack of markers! Score Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Primary, 10-Pack for only $12.79! Regularly $26.99!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- Durable nylon brush tip can create fine, medium or bold strokes
- Fine tip gives consistent lines
- Included colorless blender pen softens and blends colors, creating a watercolor effect
- The water-based ink is non-toxic, blend able, non-bleeding, and odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- Ideal for professional fine art and crafts
Are you tired of the same dinner over and over again? Do you often get stuck in a rut? I know I can answer YES to both of those questions more than once! Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have a new favorite recipe and to my surprise, even my picky kids LOVED this one! Last night I was scouring Pinterest for the latest and greatest recipe and came across Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs from Cooking Classy! Once you click on that link, your dinner options will be transformed into something wonderful and delicious! It only takes a few ingredients and BAM you are done! Let us know what you thought about this recipe in the comments below. Happy Eating!!
Get in my belly!! Man, can I just tell you that you are going to want to make a double batch of these guys!! They are gooey, sweet, salty, crunchy, and oh so addicting!! Check out the link here for the full ingredients list and instructions!! These would be great if you did colored white chocolate, think marble or rainbow! Let us know what you thought of this! My kids and husband love when I make new treats! They don’t last long!! Happy Eating!
Do you have magazines running rampant in your house? I do!! I have them stuck everywhere, ok maybe not that bad but still! I found this adorable DIY for an X-Shaped Magazine Holder! I love the simple and clean look of this holder! If you don’t like it plain, then feel free to express yourself and personalize it to best suit your style! Thanks to Industry Standard Design for this easy to follow DIY! It can easily be made in no time! Check out their page to find the complete list of materials and instructions!
Let us know what you thought about this fun DIY! We love hearing from our friends! Until next time, Happy Crafting!