Want to take a culinary trip? If so, then try out this great dish! I love cuban sandwiches, so these are just a simple twist! Thanks to Home Of Yum for these Cuban Sliders! Below you will find some simple ingredients and full directions you can find through her link!
- 24 pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 package of sliced ham lunch meat
- 1 package of 8 slices of swiss cheese
- dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
Let us know what you thin about this dish! I LOVED it! Got any great recipes you’d like to share? Let us know! As always, Happy Eating!