White Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Chip Cookies Recipe!
Craving milk and cookies this weekend? My family always seems to be! I found this White Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Chip Cookies recipe and it looks amazing. My husband loves all things peanut butter, so this recipe is a no-brainer. Want to make these delicious-looking cookies as well? If so, be sure to have the following ingredients ready:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
For more directions on making this sweet treat, be sure to visit the Baker By Nature Webpage. We’d love to know your thoughts of this recipe in the comment section below.