Maleficent Candy Apples Recipe! Perfect for Halloween!
Last year, I went to Disneyland and found these incredible Maleficent Candy Apples in Downtown Disney! Watching the recent Maleficent movie and having this treat would be a wonderful Halloween themed party. I haven’t made this fun candy apple yet, but I know my kids would love to help me with this! Want to make this sweet treat for Halloween as well? If so, here’s the ingredients you’ll need:
- 11 Ounces(312 gm) caramel candy
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- Homemade rice crispies
- 10 Ounces(284 gm) black candy melts
- 12 Ounce(340 gm) green candy melts
- Vanilla buttercream frosting (your choice)
- Purple sugar sprinkles
- Purple food coloring (added in frosting)
- 3 Wooden Candy Apple Sticks
- 1 Mustache cookie cutter (cutting out horns)
- Squeezing bottles
- wax paper
For more directions on making these candy apples, be sure to visit the Genius Knight Webpage & Nerdy Nummies! Let us know what character-themed treats you’ve made lately, because we’d love to know!