Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole Recipe!
Want a delicious and creamy casserole dish for dinner tonight? If so, be sure to check out this Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole recipe. My kids love macaroni and this meal was a no-brainer! As expected, my family loved this. If you’d like to make this recipe as well? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 12 oz dry macaroni
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup light cream (about 10-12% MF)
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can condensed cream of cheddar soup (optional)
- 4 cups sharp cheddar, divided
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese
For additional directions on making this casserole dish, be sure to visit the Spend With Pennies Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below.