Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Recipe!
In the mood for a delicious casserole dish tonight or for lunch? If so, you must try this Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe! Casseroles are always a big hit with my family. If you are a fan of broccoli and cheese, then your family will enjoy this too. Want to make this too? If so, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1/4 cup of butter melted (1/2 stick)
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
For additional directions on making this cheesy casserole, be sure to visit the Nums The World Webpage! Let us know what you thought of this recipe, because we love to hear from our readers.