20 Minute Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe!
Who loves shrimp? I do, I do! If you are like me, then you need to try this 20 Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp Recipe. I recently made this dish and loved it! Plus, this was super easy and fast to make. Want to make this yummy shrimp recipe? If so, pick up the following ingredients in-store:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use reduced sodium)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- optional: 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined1
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- optional: chopped green onion for garnish
For further instructions on this recipe, be sure to visit the Sallys Baking Addiction Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below! We love to hear from our readers.