Cheesecake Bites Recipe!
- 5 tablespoons (70 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) gluten free cookie crumbs
- 2 8-ounce packages (total: 16 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar (can reduce to 1/2 cup (100 g) for a less-sweet version)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) cornstarch (or try arrowroot)
- 2 eggs (100 g, weighed out of shell) at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) virgin coconut oil (or vegetable shortening)
For additional directions on making these cheesecake bites, be sure to visit the Gluten Free On A ShoeString Webpage. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below. We love to hear from our readers.