Lemon Pie Popsicles Recipe!
What is better than lemon pie? Lemon Pie Popsicles! Doesn’t this summer treat sound scrumptious? I recently made these popsicles for my family and they enjoyed them. They’ve already been asking for this sweet treat again. Want to make this as well? If so, here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick pure lemon extract
- 2-3 drops McCormick yellow food coloring
- 2-3 shortbread cookies, crushed
For additional directions on how to make this recipe, be sure to visit the Crazy For Crust Webpage! Let us know what you thought of these popsicles, we love to hear from our readers.