Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad Recipe!
Looking for a fresh and delicious recipe during these summer months! If so, why not try this Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad Recipe? I have not yet tried this dish myself, but I love fresh corn, especially jalapenos. Plus, corn is so inexpensive right now! If you’d like to make this salad, be sure to pick up the following items:
- 8 Ears of Corn (olive oil, salt, pepper
- 2 Jalapeños – seeds & stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
Have you tried a recipe similar to this before? If so, let us know what you thought in the comment section below. For further instruction on making this summer treat, be sure to visit Wonky Wonderful Webpage!