Cheesy Kielbasa, Rice, and Broccoli Skillet!
Looking for an easy recipe to make tonight? If so, you must try this Cheesy Kielbasa, Rice, and Broccoli Skillet! This is such a delicious recipe that your entire family will enjoy. Nothing is better than cheese and broccoli! Want to make this yourself? Here are the ingredients that you will need:
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets – bite size pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided ) I used a cheddar blend)
For additional directions on how to make this recipe, be sure to visit the Mom On Timeout Webpage for more. Let us know how your recipes have turned out lately. We love to hear from our readers.