Breakfast Taco Recipe! Yummy!
Does your family enjoy breakfast like mine? My husband always asks for me to make breakfast food for dinner! So, I thought I’d share one of our favorite recipe finds, the Breakfast Taco! Doesn’t this sound amazing?! Well, it tastes great too! Want to make these yourself? If so, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb Russet potatoes (about 3 medium)*
- 1 3/4 cups refried beans, homemade or store bought
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and chopped and 2 1/2 Tbsp drippings reserved
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (I use a blend of both)
- Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa, recipe follows
- 8 taco size flour tortillas, warmed
Did your family enjoy this recipe choice? If so, please let us know in the comments below. I know that your family will not be disappointed! For additional directions on how to make this dish, be sure to visit the Cooking Classy Webpage!