Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie Recipe!
Have a sweet tooth and need a recipe that contains both chocolate and bananas? If so, you must make this Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie recipe! I already love Cocoa Puffs, so this dish was a no-brainer! I recently made this dish and it was amazing, as expected. Want to make this banana cream pie recipe as well? If so, be sure to have the following ingredients ready at home:
- 2 1/2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 cup)
- Additional thawed whipped topping
- Additional sliced banana
- Additional Cocoa Puffs cereal, crushed
For additional details on how to make this recipe, be sure to visit the Betty Crocker Webpage! Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we’d love to know.