Ham & Cheese Tortellini Pasta Recipe!
Want something delicious for dinner tonight? If so, you must make this Ham & Cheese Tortellini Pasta recipe! I recently made this for my family and they enjoyed this dish immensely. Want to make this pasta recipe as well? If so, here are the ingredients you will need to make this tasty recipe:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 whole onion)
- 12 oz ham, diced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- (9 oz) tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup baby sweet peas, frozen
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Swiss, White Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack)
For additional directions on making this tortellini recipe, be sure to visit the Kevin & Amanda Webpage. Have you been enjoying our dinner recipes? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.