Easy Pizza Dip Recipe!
Have a party or special event coming up soon? If so, you should check out this Easy Pizza Dish Recipe! I’ve recently made this dip and I absolutely loved it. Want to make this side dish as well? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, very well-softened (lite is okay)
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided (3/4 cup + 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided (1/2 cup + 1/2 cup)
- 1 heaping cup pizza sauce (or your favorite marinara or red sauce)
- about 15 pepperoni slices, or as needed to cover surface of pie dish
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Averie Cooks Webpage. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we’d love to know!