Broccoli Chicken Shells and Cheese Recipe!
In the mood for broccoli and cheese? If so, this Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells and Cheese Recipe looks yummy. I haven’t made this dish yet, but it looks relatively easy to make. These comfort meals always become a family favorite, so I am excited to make this dish. Want to make this recipe as well? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 9 oz large shell pasta, dry (3 1/4 cups)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded into small bites size pieces
- 12 oz broccoli florets, diced into small bite size pieces (4 1/2 cups once diced)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 6 oz 2% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, finely shredded (1/3 cup)
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Cooking Classy Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we’d love to hear from you.