Pack N Go Kitchen DIY Toy Stove Tutorial!
Buying a play oven for your children can be pricey. So why not make your own stove? I found this fun Pack N Go Kitchen DIY Toy Stove Tutorial, which looks relatively easy to make. The Printable Creations website has printables and easy to follow instructions. Want to make this craft too? If so, here’s what you’ll need to make this toy stove:
- Silhouette Cameo or other craft cutting machine that accepts SVG files.
- Pack ‘n’ Go Kitchen Toy Stove Free SVG Cutting Files
- Paper trimmer, scissors / X-Acto knife
- Scraper (or credit card/old gift card, popsicle stick) for burnishing
- Ruler and pencil (for marking placements)
- Transfer paper
- Adhesive vinyl
For additional directions on making this DIY project, be sure to visit the Printable Cuttable Creatables Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this craft in the comment section below. We’d love to know your thoughts.