Roasted Red Pepper Tortellini Pasta Recipe!
Want something delicious for dinner tonight? If so, you must make this Roasted Red Pepper Tortellini Pasta recipe! I recently made this for my family and they enjoyed this dinner dish immensely. Want to make this recipe too? Here are the ingredients you will need to make this tasty recipe:
- 10 ounces tortellini (the refrigerated kind)
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeds and membranes removed, each in half
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley (or 1 Tbsp dry)
For additional directions on making this Roasted Red Pepper Tortellini Pasta recipe, be sure to visit the Tastes Better From Scratch Webpage. Have you been enjoying our dinner recipes? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.