Here is a great way to spice up your boring keys! Ok I will have to admit, I am a little obsessed with this! You can get just about as creative as you want! This is super simple and your kids would have a blast helping you make these! Mine did!
*nail polish in any color your want!!
*clear nail polish
*metal keys (this does NOT work with plastic covered keys)
1. Wipe down your keys and make sure they are completely dry!
2. Pick a nail polish color and start painting your keys! Please ONLY paint the top part! You don’t want flecks of paint in your key holes!
3. Let dry completely, flip, and do the other side!
4. Once the whole key is dry, then you will want to paint a clear coat over the front and back of the painted area!
5. If you want to get creative then do that BEFORE you paint the clear coat!
6. Add to your key ring and you are good to go!
Wasn’t that just the cutest idea ever? I want to see what you did! Did you like this one? Let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, check out our other DIY’s over on our page!