Fireworks Pudding Cookies Recipe!
Wanting to make a patriotic treat for the 4th of July holiday? If so, then you should try these Fireworks Pudding Cookies. I haven’t made these cookies yet, but they look delicious and fitting for the holiday. Want to make these cookies too? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) INSTANT Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup red and blue sprinkles (or any colors)
- 3/4 cup 4th of July M&Ms (or any color of M&M)
For more directions on making these cookies, be sure to visit the Crazy For Crust Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe, because we love to hear from our readers.