Father’s Day-Carne Asada Fries Recipe!
Have you been looking for a recipe to make this month for Father’s Day? I know, that I am. If you are looking for a recipe, then you must check out this Carne Asada Fries Recipe. Doesn’t that sound yummy?! Personally, this recipe sounds like a match made in heaven for my husband. Would your father/husband think the same? If so, here is what you’ll need to make these fries:
- 1 bunch cilantro (no stems) chopped
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon each Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Zest & juice of one lime
- One flank steak – about 1.5 pounds
- 1-28 ounce bag frozen French fries
- About 2 cups shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- Guacamole and sour cream for garnish
For further directions on making these delicious fries, be sure to visit the Above & Beyond Webpage for additional details. Let us know what recipes you plan on making for Father’s Day, we’d love to know. Feel free to share any ideas in the comment section below.