Sunflower Wreath DIY Project!
Do you enjoy sunflowers? If so, you can make this fun Sunflower Wreath! Isn’t it cute?! This would be great project for the spring or summer seasons. Don’t you think? I know that I will be making this wreath for my mom! She loves sunflowers and has them growing at her home. You will need the following:
- 1 roll of 10″ Green Poly Burlap
- 1 roll of 10″ Yellow Poly Burlap
- 1 roll of 10″ brown Poly Burlap
- 10″ Wire Wreath Frame with Yellow Chenille Stems
- 1 sheet of Plastic Stiff Plastic Canvas
- Beige Chenille Stems
- 2 Zip Ties Rotary Cutter and Mat
For directions on how to make this wreath yourself, visit the Grillo Designs Blog! Let us know how your DIY turned out, we’d love to know. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.