Cracked Out Chicken Bubble Up Recipe!
Need to make dinner in a hurry?! If so, you should try this Cracked Out Chicken Bubble Up Recipe! Combining ranch dressing with chicken is a match made in heaven. My kids love this recipe too, which is great with picky eaters. Want to make this as well? If so, just pick up the following ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 (12oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comments below. For additional directions on how to make this dish, be sure to visit the Plain Chicken webpage for more. Wanting more DIY posts? If so, head to our Thrifty Momma website daily.