Fluffy S’Mores Dip Recipe!
Are you excited for sweet treats this fall? I sure am! I love eating appetizers and sweet treats during the Christmas season. I recently found this Fluffy S’Mores Dip dish and I want to make this yummy recipe! Plus, this looks relatively easy and fun to make at home. My kids will love this Fluffy S’Mores Dip and yours will too. Want to make this dish as well? If so, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened and divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 3.5 oz marshmallow fluff about half a standard-sized tub
- 1 cup mini marshmallows divided (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- graham crackers for dipping
For further directions on making this dip, be sure to visit the Homemade Hooplah Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we’d love to know.
Anything to Add? Leave a Comment!
Follow Us On: Thrifty Momma Ramblings Facebook for more great tips for thrifty living!