Red Velvet Hot Chocolate With Cream Cheese Whipped Cream Recipe!
It is hot chocolate season! My new absolute favorite version of this holiday drink is Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream. I recently found a homemade recipe of this drink that I just had to share with our readers. Plus, nothing is better than red velvet, hot chocolate, and cream cheese! If you’d like to make this hot chocolate drink as well, be sure to have the following ingredients ready:
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 10 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped (I used mini chocolate chips)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
For Cream Cheese Whipped Cream:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, cold
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the Tidy Mom Webpage for more details. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.