Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe Recipe!
The weather is already starting to get colder, which means soup weather! I recently made this Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe and it was amazing. Nothing is better than chicken, cream, and carrots! Am I right? If you’d like to make this soup dish as well, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 chicken breast halves, or 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
- Seasoned salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 quart (4 cups) heavy cream
- ¼ cup chicken base (sold near the bouillon)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ small yellow onion, minced
- 1 cup frozen green peas, cooked
- 1 cup chopped cooked carrots
Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we love to hear from readers. For more directions on making this soup, be sure to visit the Kitchen Dreaming Webpage!