Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad Recipe!
My favorite sweet treat of all time is Caramel apples! I recently discovered this Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad recipe and it was just heaven. Plus, this is a great way to eat your favorite type of treat without too much mess. Want to make this salad dish as well? If so, you’ll need to pick up the following ingredients:
- 1 cup pretzels, roughly chopped (measure after chopping)
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (measure after chopping)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- 3 cups diced apples (about 2 large apples)
- ½ cup caramel sauce (I used Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip)
- 3 cups whipped topping or whipped cream
For additional directions on making this dish, be sure to visit the Gunny Sack Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad recipe in the comment section below.