Brunch Casserole Recipe!
Plan on having a Sunday brunch with your family or friends? If so, this Brunch Casserole dish is absolutely amazing! Nothing is better than cheese and potatoes! Am I right? Plus, it does not take long to put together. Want to make this recipe as well? If so, you’ll need to pick up the following ingredients:
- ½ pound sliced bacon, chopped
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
For additional directions on making this recipe, be sure to visit the 36th Avenue Webpage! Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we love to hear from our readers.