Baked Chicken Chimichangas Recipe!
Want a tasty Mexican dish this weekend? If so, I found this yummy looking Baked Chicken Chimichangas recipe. I haven’t made this yet, but I love that these chimichangas are baked, thereby more healthy. I think that my family will enjoy them because they look delicious. Want to make these as well? If so, here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1½ c cooked shredded chicken*
- ⅔ c. salsa
- 1½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. canola or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 package Knorr Fiesta Sides- Spanish Rice
- 1¼ c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
For additional directions on making this chimichanga recipe, be sure to visit the Lil Luna Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comment section below, because we’d love to know.