Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe!
Do you enjoy the cheddar biscuits from Olive Garden? If so, you must try this yummy Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe! I think that these biscuits may be a new family staple. You must make try these biscuits because your family will love them. Want to make this recipe as well? If so, be sure to pick up the following ingredients:
- 2 cups (280 g) all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your blend already contains it)
- 1/4 cup (36 g) cornstarch (or try arrowroot)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces sharp yellow cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 9 tablespoons (126 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled (or cold and shredded)
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) buttermilk, at room temperature
For further instruction on making this dish, be sure to visit the Gluten Free On A Shoestring Webpage for more details. Let us know what you thought of these cheddar biscuits in the comment section below. We’d love to know!