Chicken-Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Recipe!
Are you in the mood for pasta tonight? I know that I am! You must make this Chicken-Bacon Ranch Baked Penne, because it’s delicious. How can you go wrong with chicken, cheese, and pasta? Want to make this chicken penne recipe for your family too? If so, you will need to pick up the following ingredients:
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
For further instruction on making this chicken penne dish, be sure to visit the Flavorite Webpage for more details. Have you made a similar dish before? If so, let us know because we love to hear from our readers.