Best Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!
In the mood for Mexican food tonight? If so, you must try this Best Chicken Enchiladas Recipe! This dish is a family staple in our home and we love it! Your family will love these chicken enchiladas too, so do not pass this recipe up. Plan on making this dish too? Here is what you will need:
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion, peeled and diced
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into small 1/2-inch pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans or lentils, rinsed and drained
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 3 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 can store-bought enchilada sauce
- (optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro)
For additional directions on how to make this recipe, head on over to the Gimme Some Oven webpage! Did you like this recipe? Let us know in the comment section below!