My son is getting out of school for the summer on Tuesday. It is already so hot outside that I am looking for cheap and air-conditioned fun for the family. What is a parent to do to keep the kids entertained and get exercise while not broiling outside in the heat?
AMF Summer Unplugged is the answer! They want kids to get unplugged from the TV and video games while providing exercise and inside a building while being able to supervise your kids. I would much rather spend the day bowling with my son than sitting inside an arcade with a mouse. This is a great FREE way to entertain the kids at select AMF centers for kids 15 and under. Shoes are not included so you will have to a rental fee.
- Details: They will receive two free games of bowling per day for kids 15 and under.
- Time: Free bowling until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 14 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to Summer Unplugged (Free Bowling for Kids) to select a participating center (over 250 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every week starting May 14 – it’s that simple!
- $3.29 Kids Meals
I know what you are thinking what about older kids age 16 and older and parents? You can buy a Summer Pass! Here is what you get:
- 2 free games, per day for up to four people ages 16 and up (shoe rental not included).
- One $29.95 Summer Pass is good for 2 games per day for up to four people all summer long – that’s $7.50 per person! (Same dates and times as above.)
- Available online at Summer Pass HERE.
This is a great way for the whole family to spend time together and much cheaper than a theme park while getting exercise.
Does your family like to play games together as a family? I love bowling as everyone can participate and we cheer each other on. I would love to hear your thoughts and leave your favorite bowling tip in the comments!
I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.