I was tagged yesterday by Carole’s Thoughtful Spot the 6 Unspectacular Quirks Meme. This is my first one.
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my six quirks (don’t say I didn’t warn you):
1. I can’t wear socks at all during the summer. I have to be barefoot or wear sandals at all times. It’s opposite during the winter. I have to wear socks all winter.
2. I have to have the TV on even if I’m not watching it. I like the background noise or it has to be a radio. I hate complete silence.
3. I’m a night person so waking up early in the morning is killing me. I prefer to up most of the night and sleep during the morning hours.
4. This is a really good one. I am right handed but I write as if I’m left handed. Don’t ask me why, but I’ve done this my whole life. I just can’t hold a pen or pencil the “normal” way.
5. I have a love hate relationship with organization. I prefer to be organized, but I can find things better when it’s messy. My desk is a great example.
6. I love heavy metal and alternative. You would find this strange if you knew me. It shocks a lot of people.
Here are my tags below (sorry if I tag you and someone else already did):
A Problogger Mom
Work at Home Mom Revolution
Life of a Nguyener
Coupon Mom Mom
Thanks again Carole for the great tagged meme. I had a lot of fun, and I hope the ones I tagged also have fun with it. It was hard for the first two or three, then it was much easier.