New! Enter for your chance to win this PACIFICA SUNCARE COLLECTION valued at over $86.00! Shield your skin naturally with Pacifica! You could win this eight-piece Pacifica Suncare collection that combines UVA and UVB protection with potent probiotics for high-performance solar defense and enhanced skin health. The newly launched line features all-mineral SPF formulas, including the first mineral SPF 50 spray to hit the market, and are water resistant for up to 80 minutes as well as 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free. Included is the Coconut Probiotic Mineral Shade SPF 30, Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 & 50, Sunscreen Face Stick SPF 50, Bronzing Sunscreen Spray SPF 30, and the Sun + Lipcare Mineral Lip Balm SPF 30 (in Clear, Nude and Peach!). Enter now! I’d love to win!
Category: Beauty and Fashion Tips
This is a Sponsored Post. All Opinions are 100% Thrifty Momma Ramblings.
Summer is here! Let the fun begin! As we make plans to head out and enjoy our days in the hot sun, it is important that we stay safe. Thanks to NO-AD Sun Care, we can. According to the The American Academy of Dermatology, nearly 9,500 Americans are diagnosed with skin cancer each day. Whoa! We cannot underestimate the proper use of sunscreen on ourselves and on our kids. All NO-AD sunscreens are PABA-, paraben-, and retinyl palmitate-free. Notably, all lotions SPF 15 and higher have received The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for “safe and effective protection.” I use NO-AD Sun Care in my home. It is cost-effective and it works. To help you know how much and how often to apply sunscreen, NO-AD has put together an awesome infographic to help your family have a safe and enjoyable experience outside.
But how well it works depends on you. A recent survey was conducted with moms concerning sun care and it was a wake-up call for me. The survey, conducted on moms with kids 18 and under, discovered that nearly two in 10 moms (17%) were unaware that, after their initial slathering of sunscreen, they needed to reapply after extended exposure. The survey also revealed that fewer than half of moms (48%) know the correct amount of sunscreen they need to apply to the face and body while at the pool, lake, or beach. More than half of moms surveyed (54%) thought that the proper time to apply sunscreen is as soon as they start feeling their skin burning. I confess that I was guilty of this, but the safety of my kids is not something I want to guess at. Then, this really got me. The survey revealed that nearly 2 in 10 (17%) confessed that their reason for not reapplying sunscreen was that they wanted a tan — this, despite widespread warnings about the dangers of skin cancer from unprotected exposure. I admit that I wish I was a little darker, and sometimes I don’t put very much sunscreen on in hopes of just burning a little so it will turn tan. Not anymore!
NO-AD Sun Care is the brand I trust for my family. I am not taking any chances and NO-AD’s Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation puts me at ease knowing I am keeping my family safe. Several relatives of mine have gotten skin cancer in the last couple of years. By their own admission, they didn’t put on enough sunscreen and never reapplied it despite spending hours and hours in the sun. Dr. Richard C. Kirkpatrick, a dermatologist in Florida said it best when he said “Understanding both application frequency and amount is essential to proper sun care. You cannot have one without the other..”.
Don’t let cost keep you from applying the protection you need. NO-AD Sun Care is a great value and costs less per ounce than other brands. Get as much as you need without breaking the bank. Enjoy your time in the sun and stay #NOADSunSmart! PLUS, TMR fans will have a chance to enter to win $75.00 in NO-AD products! Don’t miss it!
Love beauty boxes? Run over to Target and snag this Target May Beauty Bonus Box for just $5.00! This bonus box includes samples of your favorite brands! We aren’t sure how long this will last, so don’t miss out!
The box contains the following samples:
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Masks (Purify & Mattify, Detox & Brighten, and Exfoliate & Refine Pores)
Pacifica Facial Cleansing Wipes
Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Get ready to play all day with this Disney/Pixar Cars Chase and Change Frank for only $12.98! My son loves Cars and he is going to love this too! Get it before it’s gone!
- The chase is on with the biggest, boldest, Frank Combine vehicle ever made
- Scoop cars up and drop them in his color-changing chamber!
- Cars transform “paint jobs” before your eyes and roll out with no mess!
- Innovative transformation and chase fun in one toy
- Includes 1:55 scale Color Changer Lightning McQueen vehicle Other Color Changers vehicles sold separately, subject to availability
Also seem to be running out of wipes? Then this is a deal for you! I love the convenience of this subscribe and save! Right now you can get HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes, Unscented, Soft Pack , 72 Count, Pack of 9 (648 Total) for $8.99 after clipped coupon and on Subscribe and Save!! Thats like
- Simply Clean Wipes are great for hands, faces and bottoms, providing a reliable and versatile clean
- Simply Clean Baby Wipes are available in Unscented and Fresh Scent varieties
- HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes Soft Packs are small, light-weight and perfect for travel
- Soft Packs have a flip lid for easy diaper wipe dispensing on the move
- Choose the right wipe for your family and the right style for you: Case Pack, Portable Soft Pack, Refill Pack, and Pop-Up Tub wipes dispenser
WOW!! Great deal on this Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, White! Get it now for only $19.95! This is regularly $49.99!!
- Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Includes 1 e-Series brush head 9standard)
- Patented sonic technology: Dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
- 2 minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
- Rechargeable toothbrush with 2 weeks lifetime between charges
- Reminder bristles fade away when brush head replacement is needed