The All-New Kindle Fire HD delivers up to 10 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music. The All-New Kindle Fire HD features a new 1280×800 high definition LCD display with over one million pixels that brings your content to life. This is great for Christmas or keep for yourself.
- HD, high resolution display (1280×800) with over one million pixels (216ppi) to bring your content to life
- Powerful 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Weights just 12.2 ounces, making the All-New Kindle Fire HD lighter than ever
- For the first time, Prime members can download popular titles from Prime Instant Video like Downton Abbey and Dora the Explorer to watch on a plane, in a car, or whenever you’re not online
- Watch the first episode of hundreds of popular TV shows for free, from networks like NBC, CBS, MTV, and BBC
- New X-Ray for Music displays lyrics line-by-line while you listen to many of your favorite songs, while X-Ray for Movies and TV now features trivia and character backstories.
ONE lucky winner will receive this Kindle Fire HD 7″ 8GB!
The giveaway is open to both USA only. It ends on Monday September 22, 2014 at 11:59PM EST!
Just enter on the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open world wide 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.